- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your
card with our organization after you sign up.
- Kroger requires card holder to re-register their
favorite charity every April. Please re-enroll
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at
the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a NEW online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the
"New Customer" box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code,
click on favorite store, entering your email address and create a
password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click
on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to
proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input
your Kroger Plus Card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 82568 Or type in PARACHUTE. Confirm your choice
as PARACHUTE: Butler County CASA.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count until you register your
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the
phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card
when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call
800-576-4377, selection Option #4 to get your Kroger Plus Card
Number to register.
Thank you for supporting PARACHUTE while you